The Public Impact team’s decade of experience in design and professional learning means that whichever co-design option you choose, your schools get evidence-based designs that fit their context, with engaging professional learning options to support Opportunity Culture educators in their roles.
Opportunity Culture Co-Design
We offer two co-design options to fit district budgets, management capacity, and timelines:
- We listen to your education community, recommend designs, and advise on a plan for implementation of Opportunity Culture models.
- This option fits districts that have capacity to manage change but need technical guidance and can fund limited consulting support.
- This option can be spread out over a full school year for your convenience, or compressed into as little as 3 months in the initial year.
- We facilitate a series of learning and design sessions while listening, advising, and working closely with you to prepare and roll out your plans for implementation of Opportunity Culture models.
- This option fits districts that need and can fund more co-determined technical design and more consulting support to manage change.
- This option typically takes 6-10 months in the initial year.
Districts typically scale up Opportunity Culture models to all schools over 3-5 years, often completing rollout on their own or with limited support.
Our guidance is informed by collaborating with educators to redesign staffing across many contexts. Third-party studies have found an extra half-year of student learning annually, on average, in Opportunity Culture classrooms. We continue to innovate—based on a decade of data about staffing designs and ongoing research—to help students learn even more.
Contact Us to Choose Your Path and Get Started!
Compare Opportunity Culture Co-Design Options
|Recommendations based on 10 years of data and research||x||x|
|Access to resources to learn about Opportunity Culture models||x||x|
|Certification as Opportunity Culture School System/School||x||x|
|Access to premium educator training and materials||x||x|
|Engagement with Public Impact experts||At Key Junctures||Continuous|
|Supplemental support for change management||For Extra Fee||Included|
|Flexibility to self-pace||More||Less|
|Pricing||40% below Intensive|
Contact Us for a Quote
|Contact Us for a Quote|
Contact us for a quote to meet your needs!
Opportunity Culture Professional Learning
Our engaging, research-based, summer and school-year professional learning sessions are tailored for each Opportunity Culture role to help Multi-Classroom Leader teams achieve dramatic learning gains with their students. They bring Opportunity Culture educators across the country together to share their talents and experience through group reflection, collaboration, and problem-solving. We also offer additional sessions to build the capacity of prospective teacher-leaders and provide Opportunity Culture school leaders and Multi-Classroom Leaders with intensive coaching support.
Professional Learning Sessions Available by Role
Click session headings for details!
|Opportunity Culture Role||Summer 2023||School Year 2023-24||Additional Sessions|
|Opportunity Culture Director/District Lead||Virtual||Virtual|
|School Leader||In-Person or Virtual*||Virtual||Virtual|
|Multi-Classroom Leader (MCL)||In-Person or Virtual*||Virtual||Virtual|
|Reach Associate (RA)||In-Person or Virtual*||Virtual|
|Master Team Reach Teacher (MTRT)||In-Person or Virtual**||Virtual|
|Team Reach Teacher (TRT)||Webinar***||Virtual|
|Aspiring Multi-Classroom Leader||Virtual|
*Virtual summer professional learning is for new Opportunity Culture educators.
**New MTRTs join the MCL sessions.
***TRTs in districts that are using Opportunity Culture Summer Professional Learning join a 2-hour webinar in August.