We offer professional learning supports to build the capacity of prospective teacher-leaders and provide Opportunity Culture site leaders and MCLs with intensive coaching support. Certificates are available for all professional learning sessions, with hours for live and asynchronous learning.
Opportunity Culture SIMPLE™ Tutoring Design Series
- Per person: $999 for series or $199 per module
- Series runs every Thursday in February from 4:35-6:30 PM ET
- This live, virtual professional learning series details our SIMPLE framework to show how to build a sustainable tutoring culture that reaches all students with small-group teaching and tutoring, provided by all available adults within the school.
- Register now to guarantee your spot in individual modules or the entire series
Virtual Aspiring Multi-Classroom Leader Academy
- $750 per person
- Session dates: January 31, February 7, February 26, March 13, March 20, April 3, and April 17 from 4:35 PM ET–6:30 PM ET
- Academy builds participant knowledge of Opportunity Culture designs and the MCL role, provides skill-building in identifying action steps and leading coaching conversations, and allows districts to share their Opportunity Culture vision and application requirements with potential MCLs.
Virtual School Leader and Multi-Classroom Leader Coaching
- $2,000 per person, per cycle
- Intensive and differentiated one-on-one support for school leaders and MCLs. Each coaching cycle includes (at minimum) an initial coaching interview, initial observation, a coaching call to debrief observation and identify an action step, and a follow-up virtual observation and debrief.
In-Person Site-Based Professional Learning
We offer two in-person site-based trainings for MCLs and/or school leaders. Cost is variable due to travel costs, but averages $12,000 per 6-hour day of training.
Teacher Coaching Intensive
This intensive one-day session will emphasize the most effective ways to coach every teacher to improve student learning on a frequent basis. Participants will learn through authentic practice, time for planning, video exemplars, and work with peers. Various turnkey tools will be shared that enhance execution and allow for immediate usage. Each participant receives a copy or e-book of Paul Bambrick-Santoyo’s book Get Better Faster.
Data-Driven Instruction Intensive
This intensive one-day session will emphasize the most effective way to use data to drive instructional practices to improve student learning. Participants will learn through authentic practice, time for planning, video exemplars, and work with peers. Various turnkey tools will be shared that enhance execution and allow for immediate usage.
Custom Professional Learning
Not seeing what you need? Custom trainings are available to improve Opportunity Culture implementation in your district. Contact us for more information!