Both prospective and experienced Opportunity Culture teacher-leaders can benefit from our additional professional learning offerings.
We offer professional learning supports to build the capacity of prospective teacher-leaders and provide Opportunity Culture school leaders and MCLs with intensive coaching support.
Virtual Aspiring Multi-Classroom Leader Academy
- $750 per person
- Includes up to 12 credit hours per participant.
- Aspiring Multi-Classroom Leader Academy builds participant knowledge of Opportunity Culture and the MCL role, provides skill-building in identifying action steps and leading coaching conversations, and allows districts to share their Opportunity Culture vision and application requirements with potential MCLs.
- We will offer a condensed session option from July 31-August 4, 2023 and another option from February to March, 2024.
Virtual School Leader and Multi-Classroom Leader Coaching
- $2,000 per person, per cycle
- Includes 5 credit hours of individualized support.
- Intensive and differentiated one-on-one support for school leaders and MCLs. Each coaching cycle includes (at minimum) an initial coaching interview, initial observation, a coaching call to debrief observation and identify an action step, and a follow-up virtual observation and debrief.
In-Person Site Based Professional Learning
- Variable due to travel costs, but average cost is $12,000 per 6-hour day of training
- We offer two in-person site-based trainings for MCLs and/or school leaders:
- Get Better Faster Intensive: This intensive one-day session will emphasize the most effective ways to coach every teacher to improve student learning on a frequent basis using Get Better Faster. Participants will learn through authentic practice, time for planning, video exemplars, and work with peers. Various turn-key tools will be shared that enhance execution and allow for immediate usage.
- Data Driven Instruction Intensive: This intensive one-day session will emphasize the most effective way to use data to drive instructional practices to improve student learning using Data Driven Instruction. Participants will learn through authentic practice, time for planning, video exemplars, and work with peers. Various turn-key tools will be shared that enhance execution and allow for immediate usage.
- Trainings can be customized for your site for an additional fee.
Contact us to learn more!
To learn more about Opportunity Culture Professional Learning, please contact us at email@example.com.