Schools began using Opportunity Culture models in:
Learn more about Lincoln Consolidated Schools by visiting the district website.
After piloting Opportunity Culture models in North Little Rock School District, the Arkansas Department of Education expanded its statewide initiative to reach all students with excellent, personalized teaching to Lincoln Consolidated School District in 2019–20. The district began by using Opportunity Culture roles at Lincoln Middle School. Overall, the district serves about 1,140 students.
- News: Lincoln Named Opportunity Culture Model School, by Lynn Kutter, Washington County Enterprise-Leader, June 16, 2021
- News: Forrest City Junior High School, Lincoln Middle School named Opportunity Culture Model Schools, from Newton County Times, May 6, 2021
- News: State Recognizes Lincoln Elementary’s Reading Program, by Lynn Kutter, Washington County Enterprise-Leader, May 1, 2019
- News: Lincoln To Participate In ‘Opportunity Culture’ Pilot, by Lynn Kutter, Washington County Enterprise-Leader, January 30, 2019
- Press Release: Arkansas Department of Education Expands Opportunity Culture, by Public Impact, March 14, 2019