Opportunity Culture enables districts to recruit, retain, and develop excellent teachers and their teams—making the district’s human resources office key to success. Human resources staff must:
- identify excellent teachers
- recruit and hire for reach-extended roles
- adapt evaluation and accountability tools and processes for teachers in these new roles, using both the district’s and Opportunity Culture materials as a foundation
- reshape training, professional development, and teaching career paths
- contribute and monitor data about human resource system impact on student learning, using the School Excellence Portal
In addition to the low-fee School Excellence Portal, Public Impact provides a wealth of free tools and resources.