- A Complete Opportunity Culture, for All—Our Vision:Excellent teaching for all students, excellent careers for all educators
A complete Opportunity Culture provides a full path of opportunities:
- Pre-K–12 Multi-Classroom Leadership
- Remotely Located Multi-Classroom Leadership
- Multi-School Leadership
- Paid Residencies for All
- Early Childhood Education
… All Within Schools’ Regular Budgets
Pre-K–12 Multi-Classroom Leadership
- Are teacher-leaders with a track record of high-growth student learning and leadership qualities.
- Lead a small grade or subject team: co-planning, coaching, co-teaching, and modeling instruction and data analysis for and with the team.Continue to teach part of the time, often by leading small-group instruction.
- Work with other multi-classroom leaders as a team to help principals lead instruction, behavior policies, and other critical activities affecting learning in each school.
- Take accountability for student learning, teacher satisfaction, and other outcomes in all classrooms led.
MCLs earn substantial pay supplements funded by reallocations of the school’s budget.
Schools combine Multi-Classroom Leadership with Team Reach when they want to reach more students with available teachers and/or increase teacher planning time, pay, and career advancement opportunities. Team reach teachers directly teach more students than usual, but typically without raising instructional group sizes and with increased small-group instruction.