Webinar Date: September 15, 2020
In this webinar, three excellent, experienced multi-classroom leaders detail how they support their teaching teams remotely, as their teams faced the extreme challenges of helping students through the trauma of a pandemic, racial violence, and protests while delivering excellent instruction—all while balancing their own stress and personal needs.
Watch a recording of the webinar:
Upcoming Professional Learning Series:
For details on the upcoming national professional learning series that Public Impact is offering for Opportunity Culture principals, multi-classroom leaders, team reach teachers, and reach associates, click here.
View webinar slide deck:
Resources mentioned during the webinar:
- Beginning of the Year MCL Goal-Setting Check-In Form
- Virtual Look-Fors for School Leaders During Covid, from New Leaders
- Teaching and Learning from Home resources
- Instructional Leadership and Excellence video clips, study guides, discussion questions, and more
- Instructional Excellence Summary
- Opportunity Culture Newsletters
- Opportunity Culture Professional Development Tools for Educators
- Columns by Opportunity Culture educators
- Book: “The Impact Cycle” by Jim Knight (Corwin, 2017).
- Podcast: Cult of Pedagogy on creating genuine connections with students online