District leaders and principals from Charlotte-Mecklenburg’s Project L.I.F.T. schools share thoughts on how an Opportunity Culture is attracting teachers to previously hard-to-staff schools. The video features interviews with, in order of appearance:
- Dan Swartz, Human Capital Strategies Specialist, Project L.I.F.T.
- Katharine Bonasera, Principal, Allenbrook Elementary School
- Janette L. McIver, Principal, Thomasboro Academy
- Jeanette Reber, Principal, Ashley Park PreK-8 School
- Meaghan Loftus, Assistant Principal, Ashley Park PreK-8 School
- Alison L. Harris, Principal, Ranson IB Middle School
Can’t access YouTube? Watch this video on Vimeo instead.
Learn more about the keys to successful recruiting in the accompanying vignette, Recruiting in an Opportunity Culture: Lessons Learned. Learn more about Charlotte-Mecklenburg’s Project L.I.F.T. schools.