Opportunity Culture educators in years one and two of their roles are invited to register for school-year professional learning to continue to develop their leadership and instructional skills in sessions throughout the year.
2021-22 Opportunity Culture School-Year Professional Learning
- Workshops are working sessions that focus on targeted collaboration with colleagues.
- Learning Sessions follow a traditional learning cycle with content facilitation, modeling, and participant practice.
- Virtual, two-hour live sessions so you can learn from where you are
- High-touch facilitation: 8 participants per facilitator.
- Cohort-based learning with Opportunity Culture peers across the U.S.
- Each Opportunity Culture educator role covers four session topics throughout the year. View session topics here.
- Each session topic is offered twice so educators can select a time that best fits their schedule.